Ombush Media Limited (“we”, “our”, or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (ombush.com) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information by which you may be personally identified such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is for the purposes of marketing and enhancing the services we offer. We use this information to understand our client needs better and provide tailored services. We commit not to sell any of your information to any third parties.
- Under UK data protection laws, you have a number of rights including:
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy, or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
For further clarity on this policy or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at:
Ombush Media Limited
1st Floor, The Tapestry
68-76 Kempston Street
You can reach us by phone at 0151 662 0088 or by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.